- Lancia’s Aurora II floor plan with many upgrades throughout.
- Vinyl exterior with brick detailing.
- Custom bay window.
- 2-story foyer.
- Large, u-shaped kitchen
- Gourmet dual fuel range with convection oven
- cherry stained cabinets w/crown moulding
- upgraded porcelain sink & chrome faucet
- breakfast bar with extra-deep counter
- walk-in 4x4 pantry
- Speakers throughout downstairs.
- Laundry room has new cabinets.
- Huge master suite with large walk-in closet & executive bath w/jetted tub.
- New glass shower/bath doors.
- Upgraded eggshell paint & Spanish lace ceilings.
- Low maintenance landscaping & lighting in front & back.
- Rear porch with brick detail & maintenance-free aluminum cover.
- Furniture mirrors in all bathrooms gives a custom feel to the home.
- Located on a low traffic double cul-de-sac.
- Master Bedroom is 13’ 5” x 19’ 7.5”
- Bedroom 2 is 12’ 4” x 12’ 1”
- Bedroom 3 is 13’ 10.5” x 12’ 8”
- Bedroom 4 is 11’ x 13’ 6”
- Great room is 17’ 6.5” x 15’ 7.5”
- Dining room is 12’ 4” x 13’ 9.5”
- Breakfast Nook is 11’ 10.5” x 15’ 7.5”
- Kitchen is 12’ x 12’
- Laundry room is 9’ x 5’ 10”
- Attached 2-car garage w/storage extension
- Approximate lot is 85x147x85
- Gas, forced air; central air conditioning
- Fireplace in Great Room; gas log or wood burning
- Kenmore whole-house water softener
- Softener bypass for outdoor fixtures, refrigerator, and extra sink faucet.
- Public sewer & water
|Welcoming, two-story foyer provides an entrance that is |
separate from your living areas.
|As you enter, the formal dining room is on your right|
featuring a custom bay window overlooking
the front yard.
|The open staircase on your right enhances the traditional|
open feel of the home.
|At the end of the hall, you'll find the family room with it's|
large, triple window, & brick fireplace.
|Overlooking the backyard, the family room features|
a large, triple window that overlooks the backyard.
|A great spot to curl up on cool spring days, |
the wood-burning/gas fireplace is decorated with brick &
is visible from the kitchen & eating nook as well.
|Eat-in nook area separates the kitchen & living room.|
|Raised corner cabinet & crown moldings add elegance to the space.|
|4x4 pantry gives you plenty of room for storage.|
|Gourmet Kenmore Elite Dual Fuel range/oven|
features a gas range & electric convection oven.
|Upgraded porcelain sink stays cleaner & looks more appealing.|
No stainless sinks here!
Chrome faucet with sprayer, soap dispenser, & separate
drinking water faucet.
|Boxed out window over the sink is the perfect place for|
growing kitchen herbs!
|The expansive master is your private retreat with over|
260 square feet of space just for you!
|The angled doorway lends a feeling of privacy to the|
|Just inside the bedroom door, you'll find the huge 6'x10'|
walk-in master closet.
It's the size of a small bedroom!
|The executive, on suite master bathroom has two sinks, a|
separate shower with a glass shower door & a deluxe
Jetta brand jetted corner tub with a working window above!
|Electric||Northeastern REMC |
|Water/Sewer/Trash||Huntertown Utilities |
|Cable/Internet/Phone||Frontier FiOS |
|Community Association||Willow Run Community Association||$150 annually|